I'm Stephanie and i love films, here i will post spoiler-free reviews!

Sunday 2 March 2014

OSCARS 2014

I have my live stream sorted, snacks are all bought - including a big bottle of energy drink to help me last until 5am UK time... In other words, I am Oscars ready!!

As fate would have it this is the first time I have actually been able to stay up and watch the ceremony live and, despite knowing I will end up getting angry at some of the choices, I am really excited for it!

My big one for the night is Jared Leto - Barkhad Abdi, I love you but I do really think this one belongs to the fabulous Rayon. But the fact that you have that BAFTA makes me feel a little bit guilty for saying that. So fingers crossed for Jared, i'm rooting for you!!

Here are my two ballots, the first (yellow) is who I think will be taking home the statues tonight - admittedly I got a little carried away with Gravity towards the end but shh - and the second (pink) is who I WANT to win.

Fingers crossed my pink choices will be victorious (although I truly believe hell will freeze over before we see Leo get recognition).



I will no doubt be tweeting along to the event so follow me here and see you on the flipside!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your comments below!